My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 1920
 Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 

New Jon Doe Remix!

 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Compulsion
Average Member



Australia
243 posts
Joined: Jul, 2002
Compulsion is verified hardcore artist Compulsion has attended 4 events
Posted - 2008/06/03 :  17:03:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Compulsion's homepage  Reply with quote
haha I've actually been looking at lol cats all day

__________________________________
http://www.clsmaustralia.com

http://www.myspace.com/djcompulsion






Alert moderator Go to top of page
DarrenJ
Advanced Member



Australia
2,622 posts
Joined: Jul, 2003
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2008/06/03 :  18:31:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Compulsion:
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
I didnt like that other guys remix, but the orginal and jons remix is awsome



Peacemaker = Jondoe / CLSM







I ment the KGee refix mix, dunno who did it.. KGee refix could be a dj all i knoww lol


__________________________________
☻hardcore


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Leto
Advanced Member



United States
2,849 posts
Joined: Jun, 2005
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/06/03 :  19:24:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Compulsion:
haha I've actually been looking at lol cats all day



I'm so sorry.


__________________________________
globalhardcorealliance.com


Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.6 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2026 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page