| Author |
Thread |
|
rosin007
Senior Member
   

 Norway
409 posts Joined: Oct, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/10/24 : 23:54:48
it has something with like "this is mind breaking in it"
__________________________________
"Last week I stated that this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister and now wish to withdraw that statement." - Mark Twain.
Alert moderator 
|
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member
    

 Belgium
1,430 posts Joined: Aug, 2006
|
Posted - 2008/10/25 : 06:54:51
No idea mate, but this should be in the 'Music Discussion - Track ID Request' sub-forum
__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ Become a fan on Facebook!: http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ Visit our website! http://www.thesweetmandj.com Email at: [email protected]
Alert moderator
|
Wilky
Banned
    

 United Kingdom
6,198 posts Joined: Mar, 2008
|
Posted - 2008/10/25 : 08:52:36
quote: Originally posted by rosin007:
it has something with like "this is mind breaking in it"
u sure it aint 'this is mind blowin'?
gammer - mind blowin
__________________________________
R.I.P ush.net
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky This post was made by Spunk Licker who is currently on your ignore list . Display this post.
Alert moderator
|
Andy_Influx
Advanced Member
    

 Australia
2,459 posts Joined: Apr, 2007
|
Posted - 2008/10/25 : 10:06:57
Thats tough. Got a clip?
__________________________________
New Future Shock Hardcore: https://soundcloud.com/futureshockgroup
Alert moderator
|