My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 1115
 Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 

got a new baby on the way?

 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Jay-Owen
Advanced Member



Belgium
1,430 posts
Joined: Aug, 2006
Jay-Owen has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/11/02 :  20:01:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jay-Owen's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
my son is called Jake



Wicked name that, then again, I would say that. It's my name XD

If I had a girl, Stephanie (to be known as Stephie). If it were a boy, Owen, cause I don't believe in giving kids your own name, but I'd to continue the tradition started by my dad of giving our kids the middle name Owen


__________________________________
The Sweet M&J on Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSweetMandJ

Become a fan on Facebook!:
http://www.facebook.com/TheSweetMandJ

Visit our website!
http://www.thesweetmandj.com

Email at:
[email protected]


Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Jay-Owen on 2008/11/02 20:05:17
Stevie c
Advanced Member



Belgium
3,836 posts
Joined: Dec, 2002


204 hardcore releases
Stevie c has donated money to the site
Posted - 2008/11/03 :  12:56:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Stevie c's homepage  Reply with quote
I have a five year old girl called Jemima Nazareth and a two year old boy called Isaiah Saul.
We are trying for number three and agreed it would Elijah for aboy a long time before Lord of the Rings. So that's sorted. However if its a girl, which we want, then Huston we have a problem....

My names are...
Abbie
Aderyern ( Welsh for bird )
Willow
Katherine
Rebecca
Rachel


My wife's are

Lily
Martha
Freya
Isabelle

I think her's are a bit wet, she thinks mine are obvious or too silly. I could live with Freya and to a certain degree Isabelle. Lily reminds me of ponds and Martha a servant. I got Jemima but lost the H...Jemimah. Nazareth was a character in a book called Native tongue and all the gals should read it!! Isaiah was a double choice as was Jemima really. Saul my dad asked for as he we wanted to call him after my Dad Paul..which is my second name however my dad is a contrary sod and said Saul would be cooler. Both are into the hardcore and I think number three will go the same way.




__________________________________
me white gloves and neon sticks leave an endless trail


Alert moderator Go to top of page
tabsraver
New Member



United Kingdom
40 posts
Joined: Jan, 2006
Posted - 2008/11/03 :  14:23:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tabsraver's homepage  Reply with quote
Aderyern ( Welsh for bird )

my lads name brynn is welsh. i am not but just liked the name.

i like the names bradley for a boy and i am nickin type r's name for a girl. think you have found me the right name mate. but i could use it for either hmmmmmm. job done calling little un sydney.


Alert moderator Go to top of page



New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.57 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2026 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page