| Author |
Thread |
|
TagTeamMCs
Starting Member

 United Kingdom
3 posts Joined: Aug, 2013
|
Posted - 2013/08/08 : 12:03:32
Hi Guys,
Presenting We Ain't Funking Around Vol1
Dj Tricky v MRC & XTC (Tag Team MC's)
https://soundcloud.com/chris-mc-mrc-barton/we-aint-funking-around-001-dj Enjoy it and if you like it we would really appreciate you sharing on facebook or reposting on soundcloud. Cheers People!
Alert moderator 
|
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
455 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/08/08 : 17:23:57
I can't decide if I really hate that first track or not, I think I might do but other than that I really enjoyed this mix! I normally hate more than 1 MC on a set at once cos it can turn into a competition to see who can say the most the loudest... but you guys pull it off well and keep things balanced with the music.
Good to have you back 'pon tha scene 
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator
|
TagTeamMCs
Starting Member

 United Kingdom
3 posts Joined: Aug, 2013
|
Posted - 2013/08/12 : 15:11:48
Thanks for the feedback mate, me n Ross know each other well enough not to need to compete.
After deciding less is more, we have done even less on the next mix and in our opinion it sounds better.
Alert moderator
|
nrg
New Member


 Netherlands
28 posts Joined: Nov, 2012
|
Posted - 2013/08/19 : 16:23:07
MRC & XTC. Now there's two names I remember from Krafty back in '08 (Hektik Beats baby!)
Alert moderator
Edited by - nrg on 2013/08/19 18:45:02 |