| Author |
Thread |
|
cruelcore1
Advanced Member
    

 Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/12/27 : 21:58:51
We've got the tracklist. Skyler (Jim Kraan) personally set it up as the heir of Happy Dance Fusion. The announcement is on its way.
THE ALBUM WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED TOMORROW!
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL).
http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderator
|
djchexmixer
Senior Member
   

 United States
362 posts Joined: Apr, 2006
|
Posted - 2013/12/28 : 07:23:41
quote: Originally posted by cruelcore1:
We've got the tracklist. Skyler (Jim Kraan) personally set it up as the heir of Happy Dance Fusion. The announcement is on its way.
THE ALBUM WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED TOMORROW!
w000000!!!! Very cool!
__________________________________
My songs and mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/djchexmixer Happy Dance Fusion Vol. 2: https://soundcloud.com/dj-cruelcore-neo/happy-dance-fusion-vol-2
Alert moderator
|
cruelcore1
Advanced Member
    

 Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,477 posts Joined: May, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/12/28 : 11:49:42
quote: Originally posted by djchexmixer:
quote: Originally posted by cruelcore1:
We've got the tracklist. Skyler (Jim Kraan) personally set it up as the heir of Happy Dance Fusion. The announcement is on its way.
THE ALBUM WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED TOMORROW!
w000000!!!! Very cool!
I'm rendering the announcement. I hope the file won't turn out to be too large though. I need to upload it. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to create my own track in time. But the album is on it's way!
__________________________________
Core-Station (call me CC)
music Producer.
Full Trance Panic co-leader (EDM LABEL).
http://www.youtube.com/user/cruelcore1
Alert moderator
Edited by - cruelcore1 on 2013/12/28 11:55:33 |