| Author |
Thread |
|
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
455 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/11/12 : 10:40:25
Hi guys hope you're all good! Wowee, what an awesome night we had at Stomp! on Friday!
Here's the recording of my 3am b2b set with DJ Cruze, featuring MC Smokin' on mic' duties - help yourselves to a download, on the house! on a bouncy, uplifting tip!
http://soundcloud.com/dj-cruze/darts-b2b-cruze-mc-smokin-live-stomp-nov13
Nice one for checking it out, hope you enjoy it as much as we did
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator 
|
Hard2Get
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
12,639 posts Joined: Jun, 2001
|
Posted - 2013/11/12 : 11:23:12
Is the tune at 19 mins one of yours? I completely forgot about it but it's a really good tune. I'm pretty sure it's one i commented on before. Also what's the tune at 44 mins? I was introduced to it a while ago or something but once again I've completely forgotten what it is. Ridiculously good tune. I'm glad the set was recorded as i knew there were a few really good bits but was in no position to remember them!
Alert moderator
Edited by - Hard2Get on 2013/11/12 11:24:33 |
DJ Cruze
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
303 posts Joined: Jul, 2009
|
Posted - 2013/11/12 : 12:37:38
Really enjoyed this b2b - hope you all like the FREE Download :)
Alert moderator
|
djchexmixer
Senior Member
   

 United States
362 posts Joined: Apr, 2006
|
Posted - 2013/11/12 : 17:20:05
Very cool, will listen now. Thanks for the share.
__________________________________
My songs and mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/djchexmixer Happy Dance Fusion Vol. 2: https://soundcloud.com/dj-cruelcore-neo/happy-dance-fusion-vol-2
Alert moderator
|
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
455 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/11/12 : 20:17:43
quote: Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Is the tune at 19 mins one of yours? I completely forgot about it but it's a really good tune.
Hi mate - yeah that's one of mine, called "Burnin' Kicks"! Buzzing you like it, the riff just proper randomly popped in to my head one day and I thought it'd make a decent track!
quote: Originally posted by Hard2Get:Also what's the tune at 44 mins? I was introduced to it a while ago or something but once again I've completely forgotten what it is. Ridiculously good tune. I'm glad the set was recorded as i knew there were a few really good bits but was in no position to remember them!
That one is "Future Skool" by Pinnacle & Ben-Avit - it's been around for a while now but I can't stop playing it! Love it I wasn't sure how you felt about new Hardcore, Matt, so really pleased you enjoyed the set 
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator
|
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
455 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/11/12 : 20:20:02
quote: Originally posted by djchexmixer:
Very cool, will listen now. Thanks for the share.
pleasure mate! enjoy!
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator
|
_Jay_
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
6,744 posts Joined: Oct, 2011
|
Posted - 2013/11/12 : 21:42:35
Fcuking quality set. Really glad you put it up for download because I was a bit fcuked when you were playing and had to sit down for a bit. Sorry. :-(
__________________________________
http://HardcoreHighlights.com/
Alert moderator
|
Darts
Senior Member
   

 United Kingdom
455 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
|
Posted - 2013/11/12 : 22:26:13
no worries Jay, we had a pretty tough set to follow!
__________________________________
If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.
Alert moderator
|
_Jay_
Advanced Member
    

 United Kingdom
6,744 posts Joined: Oct, 2011
|
Posted - 2013/11/14 : 23:13:57
Listened to it twice at work today. So good man!
TAKE ME BACK!!
__________________________________
http://HardcoreHighlights.com/
Alert moderator
|