All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum
Author
Thread
Claxton Advanced Member
United Kingdom
960 posts Joined: Dec, 2011
Posted - 2013/11/19 : 21:20:18
My set recorded live at Stomp! Leeds. With MC's Smokin then Echo.
A few dodgy mixes but we can let them slide ;)
Enjoy!!!
Tracklist:
1. Re-con & Demand ft Mandy Edge - Like A Rainbow
2. Darren Styles - Getting Better (Gammer Update)
3. Dougal & Gammer vs. Mickey Skedale & Jenna - Guitar Hero vs Through The Darkness (Technikore Remix)
4. Michael Mansion - Under My Window (Fracus & Darwin 2012 Remix)
5. CLSM - I Will Wait (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
6. Peacemaker & Lucia Holm - Wasteland (CLSM Remix)
7. Dougal & Gammer - Lifting Me Higher (Back to 97 Mix)
8. Marc Smith & Ben Niacin - Rock Star
9. jD-KiD - Unforgettable
10.Wildstylez -Timeless
11.The Collective - Kick It (DJ Kurt Powerstomp Remix)
12.Darren Styles - Satellite
13.Michael Mansion - If I Could
14.Defekt - Stars Fall
15.Samba D & Flatline Ft Malaya - The Power (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
16.Styles & Breeze - Slide Away
17.At Peace - Cost Of Sacrifice
18.Diss Reaction - Jiiieehaaaa (Angerfist Remix)
19.Ed Sheeran - A-Team (CLSM Bootleg)
Darts Senior Member
United Kingdom
455 posts Joined: Jun, 2010
Posted - 2013/11/21 : 19:29:04
quote:Originally posted by Warnman:
Yeah, actually I was quite shocked a little bit when I noticed how many left the location and missed this wonderful mix.
I think you'll find the event was rammed right until the end, mate.
__________________________________ If you're open to criticism, you're able to accept negative feedback about yourself or your work without reacting overly emotionally. Feedback is an opportunity to learn.